top of page

Grupo CBAPS

Público·488 membros
Stephen Husky
Stephen Husky

++[[LIVESTREAMS#!]]* `UFC 299 LIVE IN FREE TV BROADCAST

(LIVE!-STREAM) !~#[Here's Way To Watch] UFC 299 live stream Free TV Channel 09 March 2024...TV channel, card, time & more for Sean O'Malley vs. Marlon Vera 2 PPV event. Sean O’Malley looks to earn some respect when he defends the UFC bantamweight title against Marlon Vera at UFC 299. The fight is part of a stacked card featuring Dustin Poirier, Gilbert Burns, Rafael dos Anjos and more.

➤➤Watch UFC 299 Streams ➡️

➤➤Watch Sean O'Malley vs. Marlon Vera Live ➡️

The event is in Miami, the perfect setting for O’Malley’s loud and colorful personality. O'Malley impressed while on Dana White's Contender Series in 2017. Since then, he has become a one-man highlight reel, landing massive knockout wins while showboating. A controversial win against Petr Yan brought him a world title opportunity and he beat Aljamain Sterling in August to win gold.

The 29-year-old has plenty of fans, but he also has detractors. “Suga” believes he should be getting his flowers at a time when he brings in numbers to the UFC. UFC 299 will be his crowning moment if all goes according to plan.

“I’ve been doing this s--- for 13 years — it’s not overnight or by accident,” O’Malley told UFC.com. “It’s been consistent hard work over the years. I don’t know if people just can’t get past the face tattoos, or the hair or what it is — that I’m a tall, skinny guy. I don’t know what it is, but when it’s all said and done, and I’m done fighting, people will go back, look at my career, and realize I was special.”

O’Malley faces a rival in Vera, who beat him in 2020 via TKO. “Chito” used his kicks and took advantage of an O’Malley injury to take him down. Since then, he is 5-2 in the octagon. His first title shot in nine+ years in the octagon, the 31-year-old is looking to make the most of the opportunity in front of him.

How can you exactly watch the fight and event? Here's all you need to know about the UFC 299.

The pair are facing off for the second time after encountering each other at UFC 252 the better part of four years ago when the American suffered the indignity of a first-round TKO loss to his Ecuadorian rival.

But now, with the shoe on the other foot, O'Malley hopes to ensure he keeps his crown for another fight and can pay Vera back in kind when the pair step into the octagon once again. The ex-The Ultimate Fighter: Latin America contestant won't go down without a fight, however, setting the stage for what could be one of the most thrilling encounters seen on a UFC card in some time.

Elsewhere on the bill, Dustin Poirier and Benoit Saint Denis meet in a lightweight clash, while Kevin Holland and Michael Page will square off in a welterweight fight, but how can you watch all the action unfold from UFC 299? GOAL brings you all the details, including when and where to watch, the main fight card, and more below.

UFC 299 Fight Card

Weight Class Main Card

Bantamweight Sean O'Malley vs. Marlon Vera

Lightweight Dustin Poirier vs. Benoit Saint Denis

Welterweight Kevin Holland vs. Michael Page

Welterweight Gilbert Burns vs. Jack Della Maddalena

Bantamweight Petr Yan vs. Song Yadong

Heavyweight Curtis Blaydes vs. Jailton Almeida

Women's Flyweight Katlyn Chookagian vs. Maycee Barber

Lightweight Mateusz Gamrot vs. Rafael dos Anjos

Bantamweight Pedro Munhoz vs. Kyler Phillips

watch hereee....freee. online streme.... no money need.... you can watch award show sports from anywhere freeeeeee

Informações

Bem-vindo ao grupo! Você pode se conectar com outros membros...

membros

bottom of page